Registration is open for next spring’s Yarn Fest.
Kate and I are both teaching again, we had a great time last year! Yarn Fest has a freshly deigned, easier to use website, including an at-a-glance workshop schedule to help with planning classes to take. There’s an early bird discount of $15 off workshops until January 1, 2017. Use the code EBDYF17 when you check out.
Kate is teaching:
- The Pi Shawl (3 hours): Thursday
- Two Socks at Once SBS (3 hours): Thursday
- Fiber Care & Blocking (3 hours): Friday
- Math for Knitters (3 hours): Friday
- 2 Socks War & Peace (3 hours): Saturday
- Pattern Writing (3 hours): Saturday
- Custom Fit Socks (3 hours): Sunday
- Fractal Frolic (3 hours): Thursday
- Cheaper by the Dozen (3 hours): Thursday
- Adventures in Plying: Color and Texture (6 hours): Friday – New for 2017!
- Yarnitecture (6 hours): Saturday
- Fractal Frolic (3 hours): Sunday
Who remembers #fiberfairwage? The initial teaching contract for this event wasn’t so hot, but Interweave did a great job working with instructors to come up with a fair contract for this event. There is a great selection of teachers and classes for 2017!
Are you coming this year? What are you taking?